Work at Height Safety Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Work at Height Safety Course.
Falls from an elevated surface are among one of the most common types of lost time incidents at workplaces. They can cause severe injuries and even fatalities to workers, their colleagues, and even passersby. Therefore, it is vital for anyone carrying out work at height activities to fully understand how to work safely and responsibly and put that understanding into practice.
This Working at Height Safety Training course equips participants with an overview of international and national rules in relation to working at height and provides guidelines for assessment and mitigation of risks associated with working at height and application of proper control measures.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Take notice of common hazards associated with working at height tasks,
- Understand the contributing factors which lead to incidents of falling from height,
- Be aware of legislative requirements related to working at height,
- Develop control measures to mitigate the risk of falls from height, and
- Apply safe methods of access to reduce or eliminate the risk of falls.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Work at Height Safety Course Completion” certificate.
In most jurisdictions, those who are involved in any work at height activity are required to attend a Work at Height Safety Training course. This is a general awareness course for employees and employers designed to satisfy the training and awareness requirements of relevant legislation and regulations. This course is particularly essential for:
- those who work at height as part of their job,
- those who supervise work at height,
- occupational health & safety supervisors and managers, and
- contractors and self-employed workers.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Introduction and Legislation
Legal framework for work at height
Work at height risk assessments
Prevention of falls and falling objects
Safe use and inspection of access equipment
Preventive and protective measures for work at height
Safe practices for work at height
Rescue procedures in case of emergencies