RBI Training for static equipment & pipes
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting RBI for Static Equipment and Pipes Training Online.
RBI is a mechanism for prioritizing and managing an inspection program's activities based on risk. A substantial amount of the risk in any running plant is usually connected with a small percentage of the equipment. This inspection technique allows for a change in inspection and maintenance resources to provide a higher level of service, concedes inspection and maintenance resources to be shifted to offer a productive degree of coverage on high-risk equipment while putting in the necessary effort on lower-risk equipment.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This RBI training course will provide a one-stop guide to the participants, through the RBI system which is efficient in determining the best mix of equipment inspection methods, scopes, and frequency with API 580/581 standards. This training course ensures minimization of the chance of failure and the consequences of failure to determine the safe operating windows for specific process equipment, such as static equipment or piping.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Optimize and reduce operational risk.
- Enhance plant availability and reduce unplanned outages during the effective process.
- Evaluate and implement damage mechanisms occurring.
- Determine and reduce inspection and maintenance costs of equipment without compromising safety or reliability.
- Amplify effective changes to the risk environment.
- Evaluate specific methodology of potential failure modes.
- Apply efficient methodology and techniques according to API 580/581.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Days at 08:00 PM to 12:00 AM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “RBI Training for Static Equipment and Pipes Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals or professionals working in the field of maintenance, operations, mechanical reliability.
- Professional working as plant inspectors, engineers, and consultants for petrochemical industries.
- Individuals who are willing to acquire knowledge in the process and tools of asset management.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of RBI or asset management.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to RBI for static equipment and pipes.
- Overview of productive standards and implementation.
- Failure potential risk.
- Implementation of RBI methodology with its standards.
- Design and Inspection methods and techniques.
- Systematic measuring of equipment failures.
- Effective solutions.
- Implementation of cost-efficiency.
- Reassessment and updates.