Drilling Fluids & Circulating System Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Drilling Fluids & Circulating System Training
In this fast-paced drilling industry, it is imperative for personnel to have a comprehensive understanding of the various disciplines required during drilling work operations. This course offers an all-encompassing foundation in the fundamental principles necessary for drilling a well.
Velosi’s Drilling Fluids & Circulating System training course offers a comprehensive overview of various drilling fluids and their applications, as well as an in-depth examination of the components and functionality of the circulating system. Participants will gain an understanding of the critical role that drilling fluids play in the drilling process. Additionally, the course will address the environmental and safety considerations associated with the use of drilling fluids and participants will acquire the skills to identify and address challenges associated with selecting the optimal drilling fluid to meet their specific needs.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Efficiently identify and analyze various types of drilling fluids, and accurately forecast the cost of mud per well based on the drilling design.
- Strategically devise cost-effective drilling procedures while working in close collaboration with a range of circulating systems.
- Properly employ water-based, mud, and oil-based mud drilling fluids for advanced drilling operations.
- Maintain clean holes by adhering to best practices in oilfield operations and effectively transporting drilling cuttings to the surface. Stabilize and support the borehole, and assist the designed BHA for drilling in achieving optimal results in the shortest possible time.
- Address drilling challenges associated with difficult formations where partial or total mud losses may occur during circulation.
- Offer competitive strategies regarding well, open-hole logging operations.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training is available as per request.
04 Days of training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a " Drilling Fluids & Circulating System" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Drilling engineers, rig engineers, supervisors, and contractors.
- Drilling supervisors and trainee drillers
- Individuals in the field of drilling operations
- Introduction to drilling fluids
- Components and operations of the circulating system
- Water-based mud systems, Oil-based mud systems, and Synthetic-based mud systems
- Importance of solids controls equipment and techniques
- Role of clay in drilling fluids
- Environmental regulations and guidelines
- Common field tests for drilling fluids
- Basic and advanced calculations
- Advanced Applications