First Aid Course
- May 31, 2022 - May 31, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for First Aid Training – Basic Awareness Course.
Injuries can occur out of nowhere, so it’s important for everyone to be prepared at all times. With this in mind, the non-certificate First Aid Training – Basic Awareness course is designed to provide all employees as well as employers with general awareness of the basic principles for assisting injured people in the event of an emergency, especially in the critical period before the emergency services arrive.
Employing highly interactive presentations, videos, and supplementary resources, this First Aid Awareness Training is aimed at helping people acquire basic awareness or refresh their existing first aid skills, in order for them to have the confidence and ability to act promptly and safely at the stressful time of an incident.
The goal of this course is to provide a foundation for understanding the safest ways to respond and provide care to people with injuries. By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- recognize emergency situations,
- understand the basics of first aid response,
- know what they should do and should not do in an emergency,
- know how to manage incidents appropriately, and
- be more familiar with different first aid procedures.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “First Aid Training – Basic Awareness Course Completion” certificate.
This First Aid Training – Basic Awareness course is suitable for anyone who needs brief information about first aid and requires no prior medical training. It should ideally be taken by all employees, managers, and employers in order to raise the general awareness of what to do in an emergency. The course is particularly useful for:
- those looking to refresh their knowledge of the basics in first aid,
- those looking to equip themselves with first aid awareness, and
- those looking to assist with fundamental first aid practices within their capacities.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Principles of first aid
Module 2: Alerting medical services
Module 3: Surveying the scene & assessing the incident
Module 4: Basic life support/ recovery position
Module 5: Tending to minor injuries
Module 6: First aid kit and first aid equipment
Module 7: Basic hygiene and infection control in first aid
Module 8: Incident awareness and assessment
|May 31, 2022||May 31, 2022||Completed||Training|
|February 24, 2022||February 24, 2022||Completed||Training|
|January 15, 2022||January 15, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 15, 2021||December 15, 2021||Completed||Training|