Associate & Certified Safety Professional® | ASP® & CSP® Exam Preparation Training Online
- December 2, 2023 - December 30, 2023
- 02:00 PM to 6:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Meetings)
- +971 54 997 8536
Velosi is conducting Associate Safety Professional® (ASP®) and Certified Safety Professional® (CSP®) Exam Preparation Training Online.
ASP & CSP are premier certifications awarded by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) in the safety profession covering a wide range of health, safety, and environmental (HSE) practice disciplines.
The road for becoming an ASP and CSP is different for everyone and each exam requires intensive studying and usage of appropriate study materials. This is a comprehensive training course that will cover the entire BCSP- ASP & CSP Certification Syllabus. Every candidate will be provided free guidance & assistance on Qualification Evaluation (Equating to USA Qualification) and Certification Process.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Apply risk management principles
- Identify safety management theories
- Identify basic machine guarding techniques
- Use basic algebra and trigonometry to solve various safety problems
- Identify ergonomic risk factors
- Solve basic engineering economy problems
- Identify/apply the industrial hygiene principles of recognition, evaluation, and control of health hazards
- Identify the symptoms associated with various toxicants
- Identify fire hazards and methods of control
- Select the appropriate personal protective equipment for a variety of hazards
- Name types of environmental controls
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting (Live) online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Saturdays at 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
This course is meant for Instrument Engineers, Process Engineers and Process Safety Engineers as well as Maintenance Engineers who are involved in any of the lifecycle phases for safety instrumented systems from hazard and risk assessment, shut down system/fire and gas systems design to testing and maintenance.
Academic and/or Training
- For Both ASP/CSP, all individuals applying for the certification must have at least 4 years’ bachelor’s degree (There is no waiver of the academic requirement and proof of a minimum qualifying degree must be upload directly to BCSP.
- CSP candidates must have four (4) years of professional safety experience, whereas ASP candidates must have one (1) year of professional safety experience.
Qualified Credential Requirement
- To apply for the CSP, candidate must have either ASP / GSP / TSP/ CIH / CMIOSH / CRSP / NEBOSH Diploma. (Not Required for ASP)
- Application should be completed online at the BCSP portal: https://www.bcsp.org/.
- The CSP examination covers 9 domains with 200 multiple choice, four possible answers and only one (1) correct answer. 5.5 hours, closed book, the whole year through Pearson VUE center’s worldwide. The ASP examination is the same but covers 9 domains and only time allowed is 5 hours.
ASP & CSP Certification Validity
- 5 Years Validity
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
We follow a comprehensive approach to cover the content and strategies in detail to pass the certification examination. Our philosophy on exam preparation is to review and explain the fundamentals in each subject.
- Insurance, Law, Ethics
- Safety Management
- Probability and Statistics
- Financial Principals, Fleet Safety, and Security
- Physics, Chemistry, Anatomy
- Industrial Hygiene and Thermal Stress
- Ventilation and Noise
- Common Workplace Hazards
- Ergonomics and Radiation
- Electrical Safety and Fire Prevention
- Environmental Management
- Personal Protective Equipment and Emergency Preparedness
- Training, Communication, System Safety & Workers' Compensation
- Final Review
|December 2, 2023||December 30, 2023||Upcoming||Training|
|September 30, 2023||October 28, 2023||Completed||Training|
|August 19, 2023||September 16, 2023||Completed||Training|
|June 10, 2023||July 8, 2023||Completed||Training|
|March 18, 2023||April 15, 2023||Completed||Training|
|February 25, 2023||March 25, 2023||Completed||Training|
|February 4, 2023||March 4, 2023||Completed||Training|
|January 14, 2023||February 11, 2023||Completed||Training|
|December 17, 2022||January 14, 2023||Completed||Training|
|October 15, 2022||November 12, 2022||Completed||Training|
|September 10, 2022||October 8, 2022||Completed||Training|
|July 23, 2022||August 20, 2022||Completed||Training|
|June 5, 2022||July 3, 2022||Completed||Training|
|April 24, 2022||May 22, 2022||Completed||Training|
|February 27, 2022||March 27, 2022||Completed||Training|
|January 29, 2022||February 26, 2022||Completed||Training|
|January 8, 2022||February 5, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 18, 2021||January 15, 2022||Completed||Training|
|November 13, 2021||December 11, 2021||Completed||Training|
|October 23, 2021||November 20, 2021||Completed||Training|
|September 18, 2021||October 16, 2021||Completed||Training|
|August 21, 2021||September 18, 2021||Completed||Training|
|June 26, 2021||July 24, 2021||Completed||Training|
|May 8, 2021||June 5, 2021||Completed||Training|