Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Centrifugal Pumps Training
- February 25, 2023 - March 25, 2023
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 7 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting training for the Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Centrifugal Pumps
Maintenance and troubleshooting of centrifugal pumps are important with reference to maintenance and operations. During this course, participants will have a clear understanding of the centrifugal pump theory and working principles.
Velosi's professional team lead will provide a thorough guide for the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of centrifugal pumps. Moreover, this course aims to set forth detailed classification and working of centrifugal pumps for participants with the basic concept of maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Execute proper centrifugal pump selection
- Analyze and implement various application methods
- Implement calculations as friction loses
- Understand appropriate selection standards and working principles.
- Carry out effective operations of the centrifugal pumps.
- Distinctively understand and implement troubleshooting applications of centrifugal pumps.
- Carefully figure out the relationship between cavitation and NPSH (net positive suction head).
- Understand various strategies for selecting, operating, and maintaining centrifugal pumps.
- Identify and analyze machine problems and troubleshooting methodology.
- Implement maintenance and troubleshooting techniques accordingly.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training is available as per request.
05 Days training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Centrifugal Pumps" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Operators, technical and maintenance staff
- Team leaders and supervisors
- Professionals in engineering, production, and maintenance
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Introduction to Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of different types of centrifugal pumps
- Construction and working of centrifugal pumps
- Knowledge of NPSH and pump working
- Difference between hydraulic pulsations and pipe vibration
- Understanding of pumps application and selection criteria according to the standards
Centrifugal pumps classification
- Pumps operations and controlling factors
- Centrifugal pumps selection criteria
- Energy efficiency (VFDs)
- Special applications and failure mechanisms
Mechanical seal types/bearings
- Types of seals/bearings
- Maintenance and reliability
Centrifugal pump maintainability
- Implementation of different types of maintenance
- Maintenance strategies and compatibility
- Maintenance and troubleshooting activities
Centrifugal pumps troubleshooting and reliability
- Implementing fault/failure analysis
- Root-cause maintenance strategies
- Overview of field troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting application and standards
- Maintenance and reliability strategies