HACCP Awareness (Level 2) Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting HACCP Awareness (Level 2) Training Online.
HACCP is a food safety management system that establishes a framework for tracking food throughout its entire life cycle. From growing, rearing, and harvesting to transporting, mixing, cooking, storing, refrigerating, freezing, packaging, and finally selling to and eating by consumers. All food businesses, including catering, retail, and manufacturing, are required by law to have an effective food safety management system in place.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This Level 2 HACCP for Catering and the Retail course will introduce participants to the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points management system and help them clearly understand how to comply with the law, work safely and efficiently, and what each critical step of the HACCP implementation process entails, the specific course is designed specifically for those who work in the catering or food retail industries, assisting participants in grasping these critical guidelines by teaching and sharing the information in a simple, engaging, and comprehensive manner. It is intended to provide all food handlers with a deeper understanding of how to best comply with the HACCP food hygiene guidelines and to confidently enable them to implement food safety practices in their workplace.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand food hygiene legislation, HACCP requirements, and the importance of HACCP.
- Understand the major food safety risks.
- Identify and implement 7 HACCP principles' requirements.
- Clearly demonstrate the requirements for an effective food safety system.
- Understand how to set up a HACCP system.
- Recognize food safety hazards and implement appropriate control measures.
- Identify and evaluate the importance of routinely monitoring the HACCP system.
- Ensure compliance with EU Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 on food hygiene.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To be announced.
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “HACCP Awareness (Level 2)” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals at all levels within a food business.
- Individuals working under the roles of chef/cook/food handler/catering/café assistant, and food retail worker.
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge of implementation of a HACCP system and to critically evaluate HACCP.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to HACCP
- Microbial hazards
- Food safety hazards
- The seven principles and prerequisites
- Basics-creating a HACCP System
- The 7 Principles: analysis and control measures
- The 7 Principles: monitoring and verification
- How to use HACCP: The 12 stages