ADNOC Approved Confined Space Awareness Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ADNOC Approved Confined Space Awareness Training
Working in confined spaces today presents some of the greatest hazards in the workplace. An inadequate understanding of confined spaces, insufficient assessment of the hazards that may arise, and the lack of a space-specific plan prior to entry can result in catastrophic consequences.
Velosi's extensive ADNOC-approved Confined Space training course is essential to comprehend the industry requirements for both ensuring the safety of people and preserving resources. Through this training course, participants will gain a better understanding of all the dangers associated with confined spaces as well as practical approaches to eliminating or reducing the risks they pose. Additionally, you will be able to participate in practical exercises, discussions, and case studies that are applicable to your industry.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and define a confined space.
- Design and plan essential elements of a confined space including hazard assessment and entry plans.
- Grasp comprehensive knowledge of using associated equipment and tools safely.
- Systematically develop an emergency and hazard control procedure for confined spaces.
- Identify and analyze hazards, controls, and rescue guidelines.
- Document all necessary requisites.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training available as per request
01 Day training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive an "ADNOC Approved Confined Space Awareness" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Professionals intending to work on an Offshore or Onshore Installation within UAE.
- Attendants and Supervisors
- Introduction to Confined Spaces
- A systematic approach to managing key responsibilities
- Identifying and assessing hazards associated with confined spaces
- Work procedures for safe systems
- Outlining prior emergency plans
- Managing equipment and tools safely
- Periodic documentation of reports