Scaffold Inspection Training
- March 14, 2023 - March 14, 2023
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 4
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Scaffold Inspection course.
Every day, construction workers stand on scaffolds for extended periods of time as part of their jobs. Working on this temporary elevated structure inevitably carries the potential risk of accidents. Therefore, it is fundamental for supervisors and managers to conduct proper inspection of scaffolds in order to ensure the integrity of the structures, protect the safety of these workers, and prevent accidents, serious injuries and even deaths.
This Velosi Scaffold Inspection course provides an understanding of scaffolding components and its forms of construction as well as important guidelines for conducting safety inspections of scaffolds.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the hazards of working with scaffolds,
- acquire necessary skills for erecting, maintain and using scaffolding equipment,
- conduct regular scaffold inspections to minimize risks, and
- document scaffolding inspections in a systematic fashion.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Scaffold Inspection Course Completion” certificate.
This Scaffold Inspection Course is aimed at:
- those involved in the works of erecting, dismantling, modifying scaffolds,
- individuals supervising scaffolding operations, and
- managers, supervisors, and officers who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing reports.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Introduction to various types of system scaffolding
Module 2: Relevant regulations and codes of practice
Module 3: Bracing and tying scaffolds
Module 4: Safe ladder access and egress
Module 5: Scaffolders training and working methods
Module 6: Fall arrest equipment & scaffold tagging systems
Module 7: Inspecting fabricated frame supported scaffolds
Module 8: Inspecting other supported scaffolds
Module 9: Inspecting suspended scaffolds
Module 10: Inspecting special use suspended scaffolds
|March 14, 2023||March 14, 2023||Completed||Training|
|January 11, 2022||January 11, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 6, 2021||December 6, 2021||Completed||Training|