Electrical Submersible Pumps Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting training for Electrical Submersible Pumps.
This course offers comprehensive learning of topics covering all aspects of ESP, including fundamental knowledge, equipment selection, installation, commissioning, monitoring, control, and maintenance. The majority of global oil production operations use electric submersible pumps (ESPs).
As part of Velosi's training course, participants will receive a detailed description of the ESP system and its application, as well as an analysis of the design features. Additionally, the latest innovations in ESP technology will be discussed with the participants to encompass comprehensive knowledge of the latest developments in the industry including design features analysis.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify different types of ESP and their specifications
- Carefully select ESP relative to distinctive purposes
- Broad understanding of ESP's essential parts and equipment compatibility
- Analyze innovative developments in ESP pump technology
- List advantages of various ESP drive systems
- Calculate ESP performance rate
- Identify specific requirements of ESP installations
- Efficiently perform installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of ESP systems
- Utilize a variety of sensors to monitor system performance
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training is available as per request.
05 Days training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive an “Electrical Submersible Pumps course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Chemical, mechanical, electrical, petroleum and maintenance engineers
- Professionals in the field of project, design, and maintenance
- Field technicians and operators
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Introduction to Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESPs)
- Definition and overview of ESPs and ESP systems
- Different types of ESPs (inverted / bottom discharge, dual and triple, booster ESP, tubing, conveyed ESP, inverted / bottom intake).
- Design requirements and limitations of ESP
- Overview of pump layouts and design
Implementation of ESP pumps technology
- Enhance pump design
- A broad aspect of applications
- Enhancing application methods
- Building up a higher performance rate
- Down-hole monitoring and surface control
- Sensor implementation and monitoring
- Monitor centralizers, screens, and filters
Calculations and equipment sizing
- Basic requirements and specifications
- Well production capacity and fluid composition
- Identifying pump and motor types with sizing
- Defining optimum drive systems, power supplies, and accessories
- Downhole cable application and sizing
- Determining variable speed drive requirements and design samples
ESP installation, monitoring, and controlling
- Overview of ESP motors and circuits
- Grounded and ungrounded ESP motors
- Importance of electrical protection equipment for ESPs
- Overview of ESP management system – SCADA/EMS
- Outline of safety and shutdown systems
ESP operations and maintenance
- Overview of regular operation and monitoring
- Proper monitoring and maintenance management
- Troubleshooting regulations and standards
- Overview of case studies with relative examples
- Problems and causes of failure
- Fundamentals of servicing equipment
- Maintenance and safety importance
- Summary and discussion notes