VCAT-III Senior Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category III
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting VCAT-III Senior Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category III Training online.
If you are prepared to be a senior vibration analyst capable of handling all common fault conditions and leading Category I and II analysts, this course is perfect for you. VCAT-III course will assist you to progress from being a supervised vibration analyst to someone capable of running the program, being a senior consultant, solving difficult problems, and taking on leadership responsibilities.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course is designed for participants who are comfortable with spectrum analysis but want to advance their knowledge of signal processing, time waveform and phase analysis, cross-channel testing, machine dynamics, and fault correction. It will truly prepare you to be advanced in vibration analysis and lead a successful condition monitoring team.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Examine condition monitoring technologies and ISO standards.
- Identify and learn data acquisition plus signal processing.
- Determine time waveform analysis, phase analysis, dynamics (natural frequencies and resonance), and natural frequency testing.
- Operate deflection shape (ODS) analysis and modal analysis with an introduction to FEA.
- Identify and determine resonance correction.
- Efficiently detect rolling element bearing faults and journal bearing faults.
- Perform electric motor testing, pumps, fans, and compressors.
- Detect gearbox faults and perform corrective actions accordingly.
- Run a successful condition monitoring program.
- Perform acceptance testing and review ISO standards.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “VCAT-III Senior Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category III Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Participants, who wish to understand all data collector options, special test capabilities, all analysis tools, and the full spectrum of fault conditions.
- Individuals seeking certification to international standards (ISO-18436) by an accredited certification body, wish to understand all condition monitoring technologies, how and when to use them.
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge in machine dynamics (natural frequencies, resonance, ODS), how to perform resonance testing, and how to correct resonance problems.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities as vibration analysts.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Review of condition monitoring technologies and the ISO standards
- Signal processing and data acquisition
- Time waveform analysis
- Phase analysis
- Dynamics (natural frequencies and resonance)
- Testing for natural frequencies
- Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) analysis
- Modal analysis and intro to FEA
- Correcting resonances
- Rolling element bearing fault detection
- Journal bearing fault detection
- Electric motor testing
- Pumps, fans, and compressors
- Gearbox fault detection
- Corrective action
- Running a successful condition monitoring program
- Acceptance testing
- Review of ISO standards