ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems Lead Auditor Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems Lead Auditor Training online.
ISO 50001 Lead Auditor training prepares you to conduct an Energy Management System (EnMS) audit using widely accepted audit principles, processes, and techniques.
It is a new standard for energy management systems that outlines the standards for energy management systems (EnMS). The standard is now the world's leading energy management system, and many companies throughout the world are adopting it. It is a comprehensive and flexible Energy Management Systems standard that serves large and small companies in both the public and commercial sectors, manufacturing, and services, in all parts of the world.
Velosi training will lay out adequate knowledge to equip participants with the necessary information and skills required to conduct first, second, and third-party audits of Energy management systems in accordance with ISO 50001, as well as ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, if applicable. It will give understanding on importance of sustainable factors in an Energy Management System.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Utilize and implement technical information and practical skills for becoming a professional Lead Auditor in great depth.
- Participants will learn audit procedures and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team.
- Develop strong customer communication, and conflict resolution through practical exercises.
- Identify and implement techniques to improve energy consumption.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Saturdays from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
- All levels of management who are involved in ISO 50001 implementation.
- Staff who are in charge with the responsibility to develop and maintain the energy management system.
- Individuals having prior knowledge of Energy management systems and want to explore future benefits.
- Individuals who wish to enhance career opportunities in management system auditing.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Energy management system and ISO 50001.
- The framework of an efficient energy management system.
- Audit principles, vocabulary, requirements, preparation, and launching of an audit.
- Establishing effective systems and processes for efficient energy performance.
- Audit activities and planning.
- Writing NC reports, closing the audit follow-up.