NEBOSH Oil & Gas Operational Safety
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety Course Online.
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate is a one-of-a-kind accreditation established exclusively for professionals who work in the oil & gas sector, both on and offshore, and have safety responsibilities as part of their job. It emphasizes that, while any industry can benefit from a fundamental set of health and safety principles, the oil and gas industry have its own distinctive concerns, such as catastrophic accident risks, that demand a more systemic approach that also focuses on international standards and management systems, allowing individuals to competently discharge occupational health and safety.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively.
This extensive training course will lay out the foundational information needed to identify, analyze, and control a wide range of occupational dangers when combined with experience, built on worldwide standards and management systems that allow proper execution of workplace safety obligations both onshore and offshore.
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety does not require a NEBOSH qualification; nevertheless, the course is designed to expand on participants' basic knowledge, an awareness of general health and safety management is essential.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Optimize healthy workplace management with every function of the organization and allow individuals in authority in the oil & gas sector to have a solid understanding of risk management principles, a vital component of a successful safety culture.
- Analyze and assist hydrocarbon process safety.
- Implement effective strategies and techniques for risk management.
- Identify and clearly understand the land and marine logistics.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
05 Days Training from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety Course Completion” certificate.
- Professionals under the role of Managers\Supervisors, representatives, health, and safety advisers.
- Students should have a basic understanding of safety concerns and may have previously completed one of NEBOSH's Certificate-level certifications.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of health and safety specifications.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Health, safety, and environmental management in context
- Hydrocarbon process safety 1
- Hydrocarbon process safety 2
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations