Asset Reliability Practitioner – Leader (ARP-L)
- April 17, 2022 - May 15, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 6 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Asset Reliability Practitioner – Leader (ARP-L) Training online.
While technical knowledge is helpful in this role, it is also necessary to be able to lead others, communicate frequently and clearly, and have strong budget and project management skills, you must have a clear vision of how the program will benefit the company and its employees, as well as a detailed plan with milestones for achieving those goals, understanding the nature of the challenges you will be facing and have a proactive strategy in place to overcome them. The Asset Reliability Practitioner Leader (ARP-L) course is designed for those who have assumed responsibility for the reliability and performance improvement program. This great opportunity comes with great responsibility, and the goal of this course is to prepare you for success.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course is intended for individuals who have assumed leadership of the reliability and performance improvement program. Great opportunity comes with great responsibility, the utmost prior goal of this course is to prepare you for success, summarizing the technical elements, process to generate business value, develop and implement a strategy, and create the right culture. This training is about leading a successful, long-term initiative that achieves the highest levels of performance through increased reliability and decreased waste.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate the implementation process.
- Lead the journey to “world-class” reliability improvement
- Deeply understand the economics of reliability and efficiently explain how to establish a new program or reinvigorate an existing program.
- Create an economic justification and implement a strategy.
- Create a culture of dependability and performance and improvement.
- Ensure that everyone is properly trained, motivated, and equipped qualified to perform their duties.
- Independently get out of the reactive maintenance cycle and lead a team that will instill discipline in its members.
- Take care of the equipment so that it lasts as long as possible maximized.
- Learn from a variety of data sources to produce the best results choices can be made.
- Break out of the “reactive maintenance cycle of doom”
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Asset Reliability Practitioner – Leader (ARP-L) Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals who want to be certified to international standards (ISO-18436) by an accredited certification body.
- Individuals who have taken the lead in the program to improve reliability and performance.
- Individuals who wish to advance their skills in the field of asset reliability practitioner, leader.
- Individuals involved in asset reliability.
- Individuals who seek extensive knowledge in reliability practitioner leader and wish to enhance their career opportunities in this respective field.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- The goals of “Reliability Improvement”
- Implementation and why do programs fail?
- The Asset Reliability Transformation (ART) process
- The economics of reliability
- Speaking the language of “finance”
- Basic financial analysis techniques
- Value, performance, safety incident reductions, improving quality, profit
- Constraint’s solutions
- Capital, regulation, raw material availability, and risk analysis
- Pareto analysis
- Asset Criticality Ranking and opportunities
- Achieving peak business performance
- Total Effective Equipment
- Performance (TEEP) and Overall and Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Winning the support of management
- Implementation strategy
- Asset strategy
- The psychology of reliability
- How do people make decisions? Changing behavior, human error, and human performance management
- What causes human error
- Managing human error
- Culture change
- Culture fundamentals
- Leadership – a key ingredient to success
- Buying into reliability improvement
- Training and certification
- Breaking out of the “reactive maintenance and the cycle of doom”
- Project management
- Designing for reliability
- The CMMS/EAM
- Documenting procedures, shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages
- 5S and the visual workplace
- Basic care – lubrication and cleanliness
- Operator-driven reliability
- Review and improve financial performance
- Monitor KPIs, Condition-Based Maintenance
- Predictive analytics, Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Recording failure data and continuous improvement
- Re-assess the risks, goals, constraints, and opportunities