ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor – Quality Management System QMS Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor - Quality Management System Training online.
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Training Course is built on a learning-by-doing philosophy and accelerated learning approaches, including auditing role-plays, simulations, and activities that replicate real-world audit experience. This course uses the effective learning technique to spend a significant amount of time on discussions, exercises, and case studies to assist students to consolidate their information and get hands-on experience that will be useful in their role as a QMS auditor or quality function people.
Velosi’s training course will equip delegates with the information and skills necessary to conduct first, second, and third-party audits of quality management systems in accordance with ISO 9001, as well as ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, if applicable.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Have adequate knowledge of technical information and practical skills for becoming a professional Lead Auditor in great depth.
- Understand and evaluate audit programs and its resources.
- Identify and analyze the purpose of a quality management system, its standards of management system audit, and third-party certification.
- Derive effective techniques to improve the performance of the QMS.
- Efficiently understanding the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021-1 where appropriate).
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- All levels of management who are involved in ISO 9001 implementation.
- Staff who are in charge with the responsibility to develop and maintain a QMS.
- Individuals who wish to enhance career opportunities in Quality Management.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Quality Management System and ISO 9001
- Audit principles, vocabulary, requirements, preparation, and launching an audit.
- Planning and processing various audit skills.
- Auditing and reviewing with ISO 19011 (Management Systems Audit Checklist)
- Writing NC reports, audit follow-up guidelines