- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Digital Marketing Training Online.
While modern digital marketing is a vast network of channels that marketers must simply integrate their brands into, online advertising is far more complex than the channels themselves. To realize the full potential of digital marketing, marketers must delve deep into today's vast and intricate cross-channel world to uncover effective strategies. The promotion of brands through the use of the internet and other forms of digital communication to connect with potential customers is also known as online marketing. As a marketing channel, this includes email, social media, web-based advertising, text, and multimedia messages.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This hands-on digital marketing course covers key aspects of digital marketing, such as how to integrate and reach customers and grow revenues. It is appropriate for a wide range of professions and all levels of marketing and business experience; it will teach our participants how to maximize online strategies and the performance of their online marketing investments. It will also give an insight into how digital marketing is approached from both a client and an agency standpoint.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Efficiently include digital marketing as a critical component of your marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Increase the number of visitors to your website while improving online conversion rates.
- Create and manage online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Create effective PPC and mobile marketing campaigns.
- Measure and analyze website visitor traffic to improve customer retention.
- Effectively implement key topics in digital marketing such as content marketing, paid marketing, and social brand management.
- Establish a brand voice and set yourself apart from the competition in the market.
- Properly utilize popular social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to drive your marketing strategy.
- Create strategies for converting SEO, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Mobile Marketing techniques into loyal customers.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Digital Marketing Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Senior management
- Marketing and Business Development Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Small Business Owners
- IT Managers
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in digital marketing.
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Strategy and Planning for Digital Marketing
- Remarketing and digital display advertising
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (SEO) Fundamental and Advanced Concepts
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Marketing via mobile devices Web, SoMoLo, and Apps
- Analytics for Websites