Process Engineering – AutoCAD Training Course
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting a Process Engineering AutoCAD Training Course Online.
Computer-Aided Design, AutoCAD 2D/3D is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) tool in the field of engineering design and documentation, it sets forth immense knowledge in drawing tools, utilizing advanced concepts of 2D and 3D, surface modeling, composing, and printing designs to effectively plan and improve various design figures in the field of process engineering.
Velosi’s Process Engineering AutoCAD training course aims to enhance productivity, accuracy, and workflow within an organization. This course will extensively highlight the importance of AutoCAD in the field of process engineering covering major topics from ideation to execution of plans and assisting you to become professional, competent, and efficient in designing with AutoCAD.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Apply knowledge of several Process Engineering terms and methodology.
- Interpret and draft technical drawings.
- Efficiently construct 2D/3D layouts in AutoCAD.
- Implement tools and strategies to improve layouts.
- Identify and analyze API codes & standards in accordance with the Process industry.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
3 Consecutive Days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge of AutoCAD in process engineering.
- Chemical, mechanical, petroleum, metallurgical, industrial, and materials engineers.
- Process Technicians.
- Individuals who want to enhance their career opportunities in the process industry.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to process engineering in the oil and gas industry.
- Methods in process engineering.
- Overview of drafting layouts.
- Preparation of a BEP (Basic Engineering Package).
- Synopsis of mass and heat balance calculations.
- Development of BFD, PFD, and P&ID layouts.
- Overview of Important codes and standards such as API 25J, API560, API550, ASME SEC VIII DIVI.