ADNOC Approved Level 2: H2S Awareness & Escape for Labors Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ADNOC Approved Level 2 H2S Awareness & Escape for Labors Training
It is imperative to note that there is a risk of H2S exposure in various industries, including oil and gas, paper and pulp, construction, and mining. H2S awareness training should be performed in workplaces where H2S exposure may occur. Labors who are at risk of exposure to H2S or who are responsible for rescue operations also need to be trained on H2S and workplace-specific procedures.
Velosi's ADNOC-approved Level 2 H2S Awareness and Escape for Labors training course is extensively designed for laborers to gain expert knowledge and skills to identify H2S hazards and efficiently implement control measures, ensuring personnel safety. As laborers are exposed to harsh H2S working environments, which potentially pose harmful effects on human health, this comprehensive training course, will set forth appropriate techniques to manage H2S hazards at the workplace.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify various types of hazardous gases in the oil and gas drilling process, and various industries.
- Analyze adverse health impacts of H2S gas.
- Accurately measure and interpret H2S gas results.
- Implement effective techniques to establish safe working procedures with H2S gas.
- Utilize appropriate PPE and tools in handling H2S gas.
- Implement effective risk assessment procedures
- Capable of performing first aid in case of exposure to H2S gas.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training available as per request
01 Day training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive an "ADNOC Approved Level 2 H2S Awareness & Escape for Labors" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Individuals working in an environment potentially exposed to hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Attendants, supervisors, and contractors
- Introduction to H2S gas
- Identification of H2S Hazards and Risks
- Risk Assessment Procedures
- Utilization of Personal Protective Equipment & Breathing Apparatus
- Specification of Gas Detector
- Management of H2S gas with effective control measures
- First aid and emergency response