ISO 17025:2017 Testing and Calibration Laboratories Lead Auditor Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 17025:2017 Testing and Calibration Laboratories Lead Auditor Training online.
Laboratory accreditation verifies that you have in place the proper quality control procedures to manage everything from administration to technical operations.
ISO 17025 is an international standard that establishes broad requirements for testing and calibration laboratories' competence. This international ISO standard can be used by any laboratory, independent of its size or calibration processes.
Laboratories certify themselves in order to improve their quality and technical management systems. Velosi’s intense five-day training gives participants the skills they need to audit a Laboratory Management System based on ISO/IEC 17025 and manage a team of auditors using widely accepted audit principles, processes, and techniques. This course will equip delegates with the information and skills necessary to conduct first, second, and third-party audits of laboratory management systems based on ISO 17025, as well as ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, if applicable.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and implement technical information and practical skills for becoming a professional Lead Auditor in great depth.
- Conduct audit procedures and become competent in managing an audit program, audit team.
- Build strong customer communication, and conflict resolution through practical exercises.
- Control laboratory procedures efficiently.
- Implement strategies to reduce the cost of re-testing.
- Analyze reliable test data and methods.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “ISO 17025:2017 Testing and Calibration Laboratories Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- All levels of management who are involved in ISO 17025 implementation.
- Staff who are in charge with the responsibility to develop and maintain the requirements for testing and calibration laboratories competence.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in management system auditing in accordance with ISO 17025.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, ISO 17025.
- Audit principles, vocabulary, requirements, preparation, and launching of an audit.
- Resourcing, process, and management requirements in accordance with ISO 17025.
- Planning structural, resource, and process requirements.
- Closing the audit follow-up.