ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Lead Auditor Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Lead Auditor Training online.
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training allows you to build the essential knowledge to execute an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit.
To conduct a successful audit, you must first understand the standards of ISO 14001:2015. Hands-on workshops are included in the course to prepare you for real-world auditing situations. You'll learn how to oversee the auditing process and provide accurate reports.
Velosi’s Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015) training course is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills they need to perform first, second, and third-party audits of management systems against the ISO 14001:2015 requirements, in accordance with the ISO 19011 guidance for first- and second-party audits, as well as the ISO17021 requirements for third party audits. This course will develop your understanding of how to use the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle to construct a typical framework for implementing an Environmental Management System.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirement’s standard and how it was created.
- Determine the proof that ISO 14001:2015 compliance is required.
- Use the PDCA method to plan, do, check, and act.
- Determine the elements and their consequences.
- Use auditing principles, procedures, and methods.
- Prepare for an audit by demonstrating the steps needed.
- Determine the most effective audit in the context of the auditee's business.
- In the context of the auditee's organizational position, determine an effective audit.
- Apply effective auditing abilities and practice the personal behaviors required to execute a management system audit effectively and efficiently.
- Implementing the tools of sustainability.
- Establish and plan an audit team's actions.
- Control the auditing process.
- Prepare the audit report and conduct a follow-up audit.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals in charge of planning and arranging an ISO 14001:2015 audit program, as well as those who must conduct ISO 14001:2015 audits.
- Environmentalists, suppliers, managers, or anybody interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Enthusiasts interested in pursuing a profession as an environmental management or specialist.
- Professionals that are interested in learning about the environmental management system.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to environmental management systems (EMS) ISO 14001.
- Audit principles, vocabulary, requirements, preparation, and launching with EMS.
- Planning, process, performance evaluation.
- Identifying leadership roles and operational controls for Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
- Overview to highlight major salient features of ISO 14001:2015