Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting training for the Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices Training
Maintenance and Reliability are correlated and are of great importance. Both of these portray predominant features in asset management. It is possible to incur significant costs because of equipment downtime or decreased production. This course aims to provide comprehensive knowledge about implementing maintenance and reliability best practices. Moreover, participants will learn various practical plus advanced concepts and techniques relevant to Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices.
Velosi’s extensive training course will provide a clear understanding of how to effectively manage the industrial facility considering all aspects of various operations. Our expert trainers will lead the training session through interactive case studies and group discussions to coherently revise and develop participants' concepts and utilization of practical tools.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Clearly analyze and identify best practices for maintenance and reliability.
- Effectively implement Life Cycle cost analyses and risk planning for facility assets.
- Interpret skills necessary to identify an organization's business goals into appropriate maintenance and reliability goals.
- Grasp knowledge and expertise in the PLAN, DO, REVIEW cycle for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate scheduling, planning, and quality assurance of maintenance activities.
- Gain command of selecting Maintenance & Reliability specifications.
- Utilize practical case studies to apply the theory presented in this session.
- Execute a relative improvement approach in accordance with maintenance and reliability factors.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training is available as per request.
05 Days training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices” completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Maintenance and reliability professionals/engineers
- Production/operations professionals (team leaders and managers)
- Senior managers, engineers, supervisors, and planners
- Reliability engineers
- Maintenance team leaders and managers
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Overview of life cycle cost of equipment
- Introduction to relevant definitions
- Idea and concept of Costs, Capital, Profits, and Return On Investment
- The asset healthcare model
- Key factors of Asset Management
- Thorough discussion on asset maintenance and reliability
Asset maintenance and reliability
- Operation maintenance and the importance of reliability
- The importance of practicing standards such as PAS 55, JA1011
- Overview of factors that impact asset management (failure and degradation)
- Natural causes of asset failure and degradation
- Cost analysis and risks of asset deterioration
- Discussion on practical techniques and methods
Asset Maintenance in relation to life cycle cost degradation
- Preventative maintenance
- Intervals of scheduled maintenance
- Condition-based Maintenance
- Implementing Optimized preventive maintenance plans
- Relative optimization to support maintenance plans
Reliability with value-based processes
- Overview of failure data collection and analysis
- Effects of chronic failures versus intermittent failures
- Asset enhancement with Pareto analysis
- Evaluate losses in life cycle phases
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Implementation of relevant software and techniques for supporting analysis
Work management strategies
- Work identification, analysis, and defect reporting
- Planning and scheduling processes for qualitative maintenance and reliability
- Importance of planning and scheduling efficiency
- Work management and relative preparation
- Checklists and practical features of work quality control
- Discussion and overall analysis