Microsoft Power BI
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Microsoft Power BI Training Online.
Power BI is a data visualization tool that allows users to quickly convert data into live dashboards and reports. Users can generate insights from an Excel spreadsheet or a local dataset, then collaborate on and share those insights with others. Power BI also includes advanced modeling, real-time analytics, and custom visualizations. It's time to refine your business intelligence abilities! You'll learn how to change and format a wide range of visualizations through hands-on exercises before moving on to sorting data and creating hierarchies, allowing you to drill into your reports. Finally, you'll learn how to filter data in your reports by location and control how these filters interconnect and interact with other visuals in your report.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course intends to set forth the importance of business intelligence. There are numerous methods for gathering data. Getting the data into the right hands, on the other hand, is a completely different challenge, through this productive training you can make your organization truly data-driven by instantly distributing real-time intelligence to all employees.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Clearly demonstrate Power BI's business value and features.
- Evaluate how Power BI works and appears from the user's point of view.
- Create high-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up.
- Blend and transform raw data into visually appealing interactive dashboards.
- Create and deploy the same artificial intelligence tools that professional analysts and data scientists use.
- Demonstrate your abilities with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- Understand the entire business intelligence workflow.
- Gain effective knowledge from a best-selling author and professional business intelligence developer.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Microsoft Power BI Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals who are interested to learn about Power BI and its fundamentals.
- Professionals working in the field of data analytics, data science, or any other relevant field.
- Individuals who wish to build strong skills in Power BI.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities as Power BI experts.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Data visualization and modeling
- Administration and security
- Related case studies
- In the use of Power BI
- Using DAX, add calculated fields.
- Create interactive Power BI reports by adding calculated fields with DAX
- Using DAX and calculated fields
- Check your knowledge
- Resources and a summary