ADNOC Approved Level 2: H2S Awareness & Escape Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ADNOC Approved Level 2 H2S Awareness & Escape Training
Hydrogen sulfide, commonly known as H2S, combines toxic and corrosive properties posing a threat to human life and surrounding assets. It is imperative that personnel working in environments where H2S exposure is a possibility are trained in emergency response techniques to ensure their safety.
Velosi's ADNOC-approved Level 2 H2S Awareness and Escape training course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and right perspective needed to identify, analyze, and manage H2S hazards effectively. During work, such as drilling, production operations, and other related industrial activities. You will comprehend suitable techniques for implementing controlling measures during any emergency incident.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Carefully understand the hazards and controls associated with working in H2S exposed environment.
- Identify hazardous effects of H2S and analyze gas detection, protection system.
- Implement safe operating procedures with appropriate controlling measures in the H2S area.
- Study proper utilization of different types of gas detectors and breathing apparatus used for potentially hazardous H2S environments.
- Execute relevant rescue procedures during an emergency.
- Gain extensive knowledge of utilizing equipment and tools during an emergency.
- Identification of emergency escape routes
- Proper documentation of escape routes within an H2S environment in case of any emergency incident.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training available as per request
01 Day training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive an "ADNOC Approved Level 2 H2S Awareness & Escape" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Individuals working in an environment potentially exposed to hydrogen sulfide (H2S).
- Professionals intending to work on different sites within UAE.
- Attendants, supervisors, and contractors
- Introduction to H2S Gas and its adverse effects
- Toxicity levels of H2S gas and human health
- Managing & implementing Risk Assessment Procedures for H2S gas
- A comprehensive approach to Escape Routes
- Detection System of portable and fixed point
- Prevention with types of SCBA and other essential equipment
- Importance of rescue procedures and appropriate emergency plans
- Compliance with appropriate standards
- Documentation & reporting