Control Valves Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting training for Control valves
Control valves are widely used in almost every process industry. Their predominant features highlight crucial characteristics and utilization of efficient operation and controls. This course will outline important factors of installing and operating control valves with the most effective application methods. Participants will have an opportunity to gain substantial knowledge about important flow aspects of control valves and actuators.
Velosi's extensive training course will give the participants a comprehensive understanding of different design methods and elements of control valves during a process. Further, this course will cover principle segments utilized in the selection, sizing, and application of process control valves. This highly collaborative course will also equip practical exercises, discussions, and learning examples relevant to your industry environment.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and analyze control valves units and design functionality
- Determine types of control valves operations
- Identify and study crucial potential issues
- Carefully study and analyze control valve maintenance strategies
- Implement functional tests according to maintenance reliability
- Effectively portray control valve functionality and specifications
- Determine and apply essential techniques to regulate valve-controlled processes
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training is available as per request.
05 Days training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Control Valves course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
Management and design teams personnel
Team leaders and supervisors
Process/mechanical/electrical/instrumentation/maintenance engineers and specialists
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Introduction to Control Valves
- Control valve concept and purpose
- Valve classification and types
- Important aspects of control valves and flow conditions
- In-depth knowledge of control valves and actuators
- Types of flows
- Important aspects of cavitation and flashing
Valve characteristics and specifications
- Operation specifications of different types of valves
- Types of valves and P&ID diagrams
- Valve leakage and functionality
- Predominant features of valve installation
- Valve manual calculations
Control valve Maintenance and safety
- Valve sizing and specifications
- Utilization of software
- Valves, actuators, and positioners
- SIS valves in relevance to pressure relief
- Aspects of cavitation and noise control
- Installation, maintenance, and safety
Utilization of control valves during process controls
- Pre-eminent features of process control
- Types of tuning (open loop and closed loop)
- Introduction to PID controller
- Main aspects of trial and error tuning
- Utilization of valve and multiples controllers (cascade loop)
- Ratio loop specifications
- Control valve responses and PLC's