ISO 55001:2014 – Asset Management System Lead Auditor Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 55001:2014 - Asset Management System Lead Auditor Training online.
This course comprehends the Asset Management System's requirements for all types of assets. ISO 55001:2014 Lead Auditor Training teaches users all they need to know about auditing techniques, processes, and requirements.
By employing widely established audit concepts, methods, and techniques, Velosi’s ISO 55001 Lead Auditor training allows you to build the essential knowledge to execute an Asset Management System (AMS) audit. During this training session, you will learn how to plan and conduct internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification requirements.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and implement technical information and practical skills for becoming a professional Lead Auditor in great depth.
- Comprehend relevant and accurate Asset management system standards in accordance with ISO 55001:2014.
- Understand and analyze audit procedures to become competent in managing audit programs and audit teams.
- Build strong customer communication, and conflict resolution through practical exercises.
- Perform audits with technical skills.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
A “Lead Auditor Certificate” will be issued upon successful completion of training.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “ISO 50001:2018 - Asset Management System Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- All levels of management who are involved in ISO 55001 implementation.
- Staff who are in charge with the responsibility to develop and maintain the asset management system.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in management system auditing.
- Industrial professionals who would want to gain extensive knowledge in practicing asset management.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Asset Management and ISO 55001.
- Documentation and definitions.
- Overview of Asset Management principles.
- Audit principles, preparation, and launching of an audit.
- Planning and improvising with the PDCA cycle.
- Executing an efficient audit process.
- Closing the audit.