Risk Based Inspection RBI for Offshore Structures
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Risk Based Inspection (RBI) for Offshore structures Course.
In offshore structures, the Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) program is part of the broader Asset Integrity Management (AIM) program. Assisting with the preparation of an inspection plan using the class generic approach. It seeks to optimize the inspection effort by allocating more resources to high-risk areas and fewer resources to low-risk areas. The RBI program also provides advantages such as a logical foundation for inspection plans and effective tools for upgrading them.
The RBI Training for Offshore Structures course is designed to provide learners a thorough understanding of offshore and marine system inspection and maintenance. As an offshore or marine engineer or manager, it is critical to have a thorough grasp of the offshore, subsea, and marine industries’ operating, inspection, and maintenance requirements and practices.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Inspection techniques for fixed offshore platforms
- Risk based inspection of fixed offshore structures
- Risk based inspection of floating offshore installations
- Inspection and maintenance of subsea systems
- Next Generation Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Operations
- Inspection of FPSO and FLNG
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “RBI Training for Offshore structures Course Completion” certificate.
This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but not limited to:
- Offshore and marine engineers interested in expanding their knowledge, particularly in the areas of operation and inspection.
- Project engineers
- Operation and maintenance engineers and technicians
- New to the offshore sector engineers of all disciplines
- New to the offshore inspection industry managers and executives
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
DAY ONE: OFFSHORE ENGINEERING INTRODUCTION
- Offshore platform types
- Development of Offshore Fields
- Research and evaluation
- Petroleum reservoir life cycle
- Techniques for Investigating Offshore Sites
DAY TWO: INSPECTION OF FIXED OFFSHORE PLATFORMS
- Types of Inspections
- Methodology for Risk-Based Inspections
- Coverage of Inspections
- Inspection Specification for Above-Water Platforms
- Non-Conformance Criteria
- Critical Safety Components
- Underwater Inspection for Steel offshore structures
DAY THREE: INSPECTION OF FLOATING OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS BASED ON RISK
- Overview of the RBI Program
- Hull Structures RBI Development Plan
- Mooring System and Riser Systems RBI Development Plan
- RBI Topsides Plan Development RBI Program Submittal Requirements
DAY FOUR: SUBSEA INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE, AND RISK ASSESSMENT
- Subsea Equipment Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Methodology
- Risk Assessment and Project Risk Management
- Pipeline RBI
- Subsea system inspection and maintenance
- Subsea Pipeline Repair Methods
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
- Next Generation Subsea Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair Operations
- Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV) Intervention and Interface
DAY FIVE: INSPECTION OF MARINE FACILITIES (FPSO, FLNG)
- Introduction to FPSO–FLNG Operation and Maintenance
- FPSO and FLNG Inspection and Maintenance
- Regulations, Standards & Codes
- Mooring, turret, and swivel operations for FPSOs and FLNGs
- SURF (Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flowlines) and SURF (Subsea Facility)
|December 11, 2021||January 8, 2022||Completed||Training|