Asset Integrity Management in Oil and Gas Industry
- January 8, 2022 - February 5, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 10 Reserved Seats: 6
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Asset Integrity Management Specialist Course. This training will provide the delegates with a complete theoretical and practical understanding in implementing asset integrity safeguard assets, people and environment.
Asset integrity management (AIM) focuses on the core elements of safety, environmental protection, reliability, regulatory compliance and data management. An effective Asset Integrity program provides assurance that a facility’s equipment and assets are designed, fabricated, procured, installed and maintained in a manner appropriate for its intended application, throughout the life of the operation.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Explore the basic Assets Integrity Management Modules
- Clarify the organizational interfaces, duties, and responsibilities of the officers involved in the development, implementation, and roll-out of AIMS.
- Learn about major operators’ AIMS achievements and compare asset integrity management strategies with best-in-class operators.
- To ensure effective AIMS, increase employee involvement, empowerment, and leadership while also enhancing communications and cross-disciplinary teamwork.
- Recognize the various control methods and describe how successful mitigation can reduce risk exposure and be used to satisfy the life extension needs of aging facilities.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Certified Asset Integrity Professional” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professional but not limited to:
- Corrosion, Integrity & Static Equipment Engineers/Managers
- Inspection, Operations & Maintenance Professionals/Managers
- Asset & Project Managers
- Executives & Managers who are inspired for continual improvement, excellence and maintainable success of their organizations
- Team leaders and senior engineers working on the Asset Integrity Management System’s development, rollout, and implementation
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Section 1: Asset Integrity Elements Overview
- Integrity elements and their dependency
- Importance of integrity elements
- Definitions and Implementation
Section 2: Asset Integrity Life Cycle
- Concept selection and definition
- Detailed engineering and design
- Operation, modification and maintenance
- Acquisition and decommissioning
Section 3: Asset Integrity Barriers
- Integrity barrier definition and introduction
- Hard and soft barriers
- Bow Tie models
- Barrier threats and mitigation measures
Section 4: Safety Critical Elements and Equipment
- SCE and operational Integrity management
- Safety critical element vs safety critical equipment
- Major accident hazards
- Identifying SCE & performance standards
- Verification, assurance and ICP
Section 5: Asset Degradation and Damage
- Definition and analysis
- Damage and its impact
- Bath Tub Curve
- Time independent vs. time dependent failures
- Key degradation and damage threats
- Design concepts, identification and mitigation measures
Section 6: Operational Corrosion Management
- Establish Operational Corrosion Management
- Standards and Recommended Practices
- Operational Requirements
Section 7: Risk Based Inspection
- Introduction and the history of RBI
- Benefits and limitations
- RBI methodology and implementation
- Written schemes
- Inspection scheduling
Section 8: Pipeline Integrity Management
- Pipeline integrity process and elements
- Pipeline threats and anomalies
- Pipeline mitigation techniques and overview
- Pipeline integrity methodology
Section 9: Key Performance Indicators
- KPIs and their function
- Lagging and leading KPI’s
- Establishing Approach
- Integrity Strategy
- Planning and Data Acquisition/CMMS Build
- Risk Management
Section 10: Asset Integrity Review
- Review strategy and preparation
- Implementing a review
- Reporting and evaluation of results
|January 8, 2022||February 5, 2022||Ongoing||Training|
|December 18, 2021||January 15, 2022||Completed||Training|
|October 2, 2021||October 30, 2021||Completed||Training|
|November 13, 2021||December 11, 2021||Completed||Training|