Oil and Gas Essentials Training
- February 26, 2022 - March 12, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Vital Skills for Oil & Gas Managers & Supervisors is a training course aimed to provide personnel working in the oil and gas industry with essential information and skills from the perspective of managers and supervisors. It will provide you the chance to look at the oil and gas industry from all angles, assess key companies’ oil and gas management strategies, and learn about the particular business difficulties that face today’s energy market. Because the Oil & Gas business has a global impact on organizations and society, it is critical to understand how to position oneself for success in this competitive field.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the global oil and gas industry, from discovery to production to consumption.
- Learn about the various refining processes and how they affect the profitability of the industry.
- Examine the principal applications of oil and gas, as well as their importance in the worldwide energy economy.
- Recognize the goals, functions, and business ties that exist between national oil firms and international organizations.
- Assess organizations that have a positive safety culture, which is defined by communications based on mutual trust, shared perceptions of the importance of safety, and trust in the efficacy of preventative measures.
- Improve your bargaining skills, which are critical to the efficient operation of your organization.
- Recognize several methods to the process of successful negotiation.
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
3 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
Who Should Attend
- Business Development Professionals.
- Personnel from government and industry, as well as personnel from development agencies.
- Specialists in Strategic and Operational Planning.
- Professionals in Corporate Planning.
- Refinery Professionals
- Managers, Supervisors, Engineers.
- Safety Managers, Senior Technicians and Team Leaders.
- Managers in Oil and Gas.
- Anyone who needs a broad understanding of the Oil and Gas sectors’ organization, operations, and economics.
Early Bird Discount
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance from the demo session
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance from the demo session
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Fossil Fuels and Oil Reserves: Their Origins and Formation
- Production, Transportation and Distribution
- Economic Analysis of the Petroleum Industry
- Management of Financial and Energy Risks
- The Rise and Fall of a Safety Culture
|February 26, 2022||March 12, 2022||Upcoming||Training|