Troubleshooting of Electrical Equipment & Control Systems Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Troubleshooting of Electrical Equipment & Control Systems Training
For electrical equipment to operate efficiently and to be productive in today's complex industrial environments, accurate troubleshooting and repair methods are essential. The development of incorporated protection and control systems is a result of recent technological advancements and changes in the operation of utilities and industrial organizations.
Velosi’s comprehensive course emphasizes critical techniques involved in troubleshooting of electrical equipment and control systems. It will provide a thorough understanding of electrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting using advanced techniques. Additionally, providing proper guidelines and rules for the safe operations of equipment and systems. This training course equips detailed information regarding their basic design, operating characteristics, specifications, selection criteria, and maintenance requirements.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the risks associated with working on electrical power systems.
- Safely perform electrical switching operations on switchgear and related equipment before maintenance tasks.
- Follow the appropriate procedures and safe operations when working on electrical equipment, switchgear, and electrical distribution systems.
- Thoroughly understand the design, functionality, and failure modes of various electrical equipment and control systems.
- Enhance knowledge of work practices that facilitate successful troubleshooting.
- Participate in hands-on experiences, case studies, and group problem-solving exercises to learn successful troubleshooting techniques.
- Implement various methods and solutions for troubleshooting problems with various electrical equipment and control systems.
- Identify diagnostic testing and inspection techniques, advanced fault detection methods, critical components, and common failure modes.
- Perform relative predictive and preventive maintenance strategies, reliability testing, and cost considerations.
- Minimize operating costs and maximize efficiency, reliability, integrity, and longevity of equipment.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training is available as per request.
05 Days of training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a "Troubleshooting of Electrical Equipment & Control Systems Training" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Electrical Engineers/supervisors/maintenance technicians
- Project Engineers/Supervisors/technicians
- Professionals and managers in charge of Electrical Installations and Operations
- Understanding the Technology of Electrical Equipment and Devices
- Testing of Electrical Equipment and Control Systems
- Testing Equipment and Insulation of Electrical Systems
- Electrical Drawings and Motor Control Systems Analysis
- Control Strategies and Conditioned Maintenance Plans
- Summary and Exercises