VCAT-I Junior Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category I
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting VCAT-I Junior Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category I Training online. The VCAT-I ISO Category I course will put you on the right track. After completing the training, you will be able to take the exam with confidence and become ISO 18436-certified 2 Mobius Category I via the internationally renowned Mobius MIBoC, Institute Board of Certification. You will be joining tens of thousands of other Mobius users, competent to be certified analysts globally. Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course is enriched with the roles of vibration in improving reliability, studying the mechanism of machines through manual supplementary equipment knowledge, and all the core fundamentals of vibration: waveforms, spectra, and simple metrics. It will ensure the strengths of taking dependable, repeatable, high-quality vibration readings accordingly.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate information on condition monitoring, including a list of the most commonly used technologies.
- Evaluate and practice reliability improvement and how does vibration analysis help with reliability improvement.
- Learn machine mechanics, courtesy of the manual's supplementary self-study "equipment knowledge" section.
- Identify waveforms, spectra, and simple metrics (overall levels, RMS, peak, peak to peak, and crest factor)
- Take dependable, repeatable, high-quality vibration readings.
- Identify vibration sensors, including how and where to mount accordingly.
- Identify the basics of the analysis process, focusing on vibration spectra.
- Learn the fundamentals of the key analyzer settings: fmax, resolution, and averaging.
- Learn about common machine "failure modes" and how to detect them, such as rolling element bearing faults, unbalance, misalignment, looseness, and resonance.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “VCAT-I Junior Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category I Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals who are working as vibration analysts.
- Individuals who wish to advance their skills in the field of machine condition and vibration analysis.
- Individuals who seek to become certified to international standards (ISO-18436) by an accredited certification body.
- Individuals working to collect vibration data, validate that the data is good, and perform basic analysis.
- Individuals who wish to take the certification as the start of a new and productive career as a vibration analyst.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Maintenance practices
- Reactive, preventive, condition-based, proactive
- How to decide between them
- Condition monitoring
- Ultrasound, infrared, oil analysis, wear particle analysis, and electric motor testing
- Principles of vibration
- Fundamentals of waveforms
- Metrics: overall levels, RMS, Pk, Pk-to-Peak, and crest factor
- Introduction to vibration measurement
- Vibration sensors: displacement, velocity, acceleration
- Vibration units and mounting
- Naming conventions with repeatability and quality
- Vibration axes: V, H, A, R, and T
- Detecting and avoiding poor data
- An introduction to the time waveform, spectrum, and forcing frequencies
- A brief introduction to phase
- Signal processing (just the absolute basics)
- Analyzer settings
- Vibration analysis
- The spectrum analysis process
- Introduction to resonance
- Diagnosing common fault conditions
- Unbalance, misalignment, rolling element bearing failure, looseness, resonance
- Setting alarm limits