Accident Investigation Training
- January 14, 2022 - January 14, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 4
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Accident Investigation Course.
Around the world, across all industries, workplace accidents happen each and every day. In order to identify the root causes of each accident and prevent similar or more serious accidents from recurring in the future, it is crucial for organizations to conduct accident investigations in a systematic and proper manner. This Accident Investigation Training course provides you with a comprehensive guideline to accident investigation procedures and numerous accident analysis techniques which are universally recognized as effective and adopted by many industrial plants worldwide.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Collect evidence employing multiple practical methods,
- Conduct witness interviews in a professional fashion,
- Analyze and identify the contributing factors leading to the incident,
- Develop a rectification plan for prevention of recurrence,
- Independently investigate various types of minor workplace incidents,
- Participate in team investigations of major incidents, and
- Enhance the safety culture of the company.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Accident Investigation Course Completion” certificate.
This training would benefit anyone who seeks to conduct incident investigations on workplace accidents. Course participants would be able to maximize the value of the course if they already have an overall knowledge of health and safety issues.
The “Accident Investigation Training” Course is highly recommended for HSE managers, HSE engineers, HSE safety supervisors, HSE champions, trade union representatives, and operation managers whose jobs involve certain aspects of accident investigation.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Introduction to the importance of accident investigation
Module 2: Human and organizational factors contributing to an accident
Module 3: Step-by-step process of investigating accidents
Module 4: Effective interview tactics and obstacles to successful interviews
Module 5: Event analysis and root cause identification
Module 6: Development of rectification and preventive measures
Module 7: Building an in-depth accident investigation report
Module 8: Practice analyzing a hypothetical accident
|January 14, 2022||January 14, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 14, 2021||December 14, 2021||Completed||Training|