ASNT Level 3 – Non-Destructive Testing Exam Preparation Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ASNT Level 3 – Non-Destructive Testing Exam Preparation Training online.
ASNT-NDT is a certification program practice by The American Society for Non-Destructive Testing which spreads extensive knowledge in technical concepts that layout techniques and methods such as the process of performing tests, evaluating, monitoring, and assessment. In accordance with recommended practice No. SNT-TC-1A, the program provides a framework for ASNT-NDT Level III certification in NDT.
Velosi’s ASNT Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level 3 exam preparation training is designed to establish a clear understanding of ASNT Level III services to your company's needs and specifications. Velosi provides an excellent teaching methodology that will assist you in successfully completing this exam certification and make sure you develop to lead the testing smoothly and in accordance with industry standards such as SNT-TC-1A. Furthermore, this course will benefit professionals prosper in self-determination, competency, cost-effective strategies, marketability, and job opportunities with high pay roles.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Exhibit a clear understanding of NDT methods.
- Extensively highlight the scope of NDT methods.
- Identify and evaluate NDT limitations.
- Determine proper and effective procedures to be involved.
- Identify and apply appropriate calibration standards.
- Efficiently interpret NDT reports.
- Independently perform NDT for the company at all levels.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
The certificate will be issued from ASNT upon successfully passing the examination.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- All professionals, instructors, and engineers applying NDT methods in the field.
- Individuals who are successfully certified with ASNT levels 1 and 2.
- Professionals who wish to enhance their career opportunities as certified ASNT experts and have the competency to independently carry out ASNT-NDT methods.
All ASNT Level 3 applicants must successfully complete the following:
- Basic Examination
- Method Examination
Please use the chart below to see if you are eligible to take the ASNT-NDT Level 3 exam before applying. Your application must include documentation of the needed minimum experience.
Year of experience required
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the field of engineering or science.
one year of additional experience beyond level 2 requirements.
Completed at least two years of education in the engineering or science field with passing marks from university, college, or technical school
Two years of additional experience beyond level 2 requirements.
Four years of additional experience beyond level 3 requirements.
ASNT has started offering Computer-Based Testing (CBT).
ASNT-NDT certification is valid for a five-year term.
To start your application process please visit https://asntcertification.org/Certification/AppStart?pt=n3&st=new
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to ASNT-NDT and its value.
- Overview of NDT technical methodology.
- ASNT-NDT standard SNT-TC-1A and CP-189.
• Overview of basic ASNT- NDT methods. • Extensive study of Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Visual and Optical Testing (RT, UT, MT, PT, and VT). • Effective implementation of NDT methods.
- Roles and responsibilities of applying NDT effectively.
- ASNT standards during NDT.
- Discussion and exam practice question and answer session.