OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series Lead Auditor Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series Lead Auditor Training online.
OHSAS 18001:2007 is meant to give participants a practical understanding of the OHSAS 18001 standard and ISO 19011 health and safety system certification audits, as well as to help them engage successfully in the implementation of requirements. The ISO 18001 Standard shows how to identify and handle health and safety concerns, as well as how to reduce the likelihood of accidents and improve overall performance.
The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and abilities to undertake first, second, and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems in compliance with OHSAS 18001, as well as ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate.
Velosi’s extensive course will enhance the abilities of individuals to assist an organization in establishing, implementing, operating, and maintaining an OHSAS Management System. The training urges to execute technical information and practical skills for becoming a professional Lead Auditor in great depth.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Recognize specific requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
- Accurately implement Operational Health and Safety Management System.
- Develop a strong understanding of utilizing Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment tools.
- Accordingly, Plan, prepare, supervise, and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Apprehensively audit procedures and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication, and conflict resolution through practical exercises.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
05 Consecutive Days from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Managers, consultants, and internal auditors of all levels.
- All levels of management who are involved in OHSAS 18001 implementation.
- Staff who are in charge with the responsibility to develop and maintain the occupational health & safety management system.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in management system auditing.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to occupational health & safety management system and OHSAS 18001.
- Identification of Hazard and Risk assessment and Safety & Health-related legislation.
- Audit principles, vocabulary, requirements, preparation, and launching of an audit.
- Non-conformity, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action, and efficacy of corrective actions.
- Writing NC reports, audit follow-up guidelines.