Pipeline Integrity Management Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Pipeline Integrity Management Course.
Pipeline Integrity Management (PIM) is a comprehensive approach to understanding and operating pipelines safely and reliably from beginning to end. PIM programs are pipeline owner-operators’ management systems that consider all stages of the pipeline life cycle, including conception, engineering and design, construction, operation, inspection, and, if necessary, repair/replacement.
Pipeline integrity inspectors will learn the best practices for managing data received from various inspection techniques and applying it to modeling potential failures at the end of this course. It will also teach attendees how to make the most of your inspection and maintenance resources in order to create a comprehensive integrity management program that covers pipelines and their associated facilities.
The components of a program are presented in depth, with examples of typical program content, including an overview of where comprehensive risk analysis and defect assessment. Lectures, workshops, and case studies make up the course, which is extremely involved.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- To demonstrate how pipeline hazards can be recognized, understood, and controlled so that they are kept to a minimum and pipeline integrity is attained by building a sophisticated pipeline integrity management system.
- To describe the measures that must be made in order to ensure the long-term integrity of pipelines.
- To examine the benefits and requirements of extending one’s life and changing one’s responsibility.
- Learn about the components of the integrity management system, from the core integrity management process to the supporting parts.
- From a life cycle perspective, comprehend integrity management.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Pipeline Integrity Management Course Completion” certificate.
This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but not limited to:
- Pipeline engineers working on pipeline condition evaluation and inspection planning, as well as management and engineers analyzing pipelines in operation.
- HSE engineers and managers, graduate engineers, and those involved in asset and pipeline projects, life extension, and maintenance are all included.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Overview and introduction to PIMS
- PIMS Policy
- PIMS Organization
- PIMS Planning and Implementation
- Measuring PIMS Performance
- Reviewing PIMS Performance and Auditing
- The demand on pipelines and oil and gas assets infrastructure
- HSE, security and regulatory considerations, codes and standards
- Understanding the relevancy and importance of asset integrity
- Asset failure – failure statistics and consequences of failure
- Integrity threats and hazards – system failures, consequences and safeguarding assets
- Defining Integrity –‘managing the risk of functional failure’
- Integrity management as a component part of the organisation and duty of care
- Emergency response, incident investigation and reporting, integrity reviews and audit
- Putting theory into practice – practical integrity management – setting up AIMS / PIMS
- The need for Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
- Effective Pipelines Management
- Pipelines, structural and subsea management / chemicals management
- Overview and introduction to PIMS
|December 18, 2021||January 8, 2022||Completed||Training|
|November 6, 2021||November 27, 2021||Completed||Training|