Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management Course.
No business is risk free. In today’s world it is crucial that organizations understand potential risks and prepare to handle both crises and disasters as part of an effective continuity strategy. Whether environmental disasters, terror threats or global pandemics, organizations need create solutions to mitigate impacts and minimize disruptions to the business.
This Velosi Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management course teaches business leaders how to recognize threats and prepare for them effectively.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- identify and evaluate potential risks to a business,
- analyze potential impacts of each risk,
- develop a business continuity plan,
- develop a crisis management plan, and
- liaise with emergency services effectively.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a 3 Consecutive Saturdays course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management Course Completion” certificate.
This course is targeted at:
- individuals holding the position of security managers, and
- those pursuing a career in security management.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Importance of risk management
Module 2: Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Module 3: Business Continuity Planning
Module 4: Elements of crisis management
Module 5: Crisis Management Team
Module 6: Levels of command & control
Module 7: Risk, Crisis and Disaster Communications
Module 8: Contingency planning
Module 9: Liaison with emergency services
|December 4, 2021||December 18, 2021||Completed||Training|