Intermediate HACCP (Level 3) Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Intermediate HACCP (Level 3) Training Online.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a management system that analyzes the most significant hazards in a food business and implements stringent controls at the points where these can result in unsafe food and are thus critical to safety. The international standard for food safety management is HACCP. It is a requirement of international trade and is becoming an increasingly important part of national legal requirements all over the world. This training covers food safety and the HACCP system in sufficient depth to ensure learners have a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with food and controls, as well as the most significant hazard, documentation and record-keeping, and HACCP review, as well as the importance of developing, implementing, and monitoring HACCP procedures in accordance with the Codex principles.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This training provides substantial knowledge of the HACCP concept, principles, and terminology accomplished through a combination of tutor presentations, short exercises, and a case study, as well as extensive discussion. It is preferable to have prior knowledge of at least basic food safety.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Explain the legal requirements for HACCP in detail.
- Explain the role of prerequisite programs in food safety management correctly.
- Create a detailed process flow diagram.
- List at least 5 chemical, physical, and biological food safety hazards, based on a given scenario.
- Explain the Codex HACCP terminology correctly.
- Identify and implement all essential elements of the Codex HACCP principles, including the preparatory stages, which must be followed.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To be announced.
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Intermediate HACCP (Level 3)” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals at all levels within a food business.
- Individuals working under the role of business owners or even managing small businesses.
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge in Food safety, hazards & controls.
- Participants who have at least ADVANCED Level 4 Food Safety knowledge in Manufacturing / Catering.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- The role of HACCP
- Legal obligations
- The principles of HACCP
- Hazard analysis methodology
- The 7 principles of HACCP
- Identification of critical control points
- Monitoring procedures
- Verification of HACCP system
- Management of HACCP system