ADNOC Approved Level 2: H2S Awareness & Escape Refresher Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ADNOC Approved Level 2 H2S Awareness & Escape Refresher Training
The "Silent Killer" – H2S Gas, can be extremely hazardous to human health and assets. Individuals entering to potential H2S environment need to be vigilant and well-trained to adopt specific control measures that ensure safety. With time, certain methods and procedures are updated according to advanced industrial requirements.
Velosi's ADNOC-approved Level 2 H2S Awareness and Escape Refresher training course is comprehensively designed for professionals to advance their knowledge and skills with up-to-date methods and procedures complying with relevant upgraded standards. With our innovative expertise, participants will have the opportunity to enhance their professional skills and decision-making process to implement H2S awareness and escape techniques.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Gain extensive knowledge of the hazards and advanced controlling measures associated with working in H2S exposed environment.
- Implement innovative safe operating procedures with suitable controlling measures in the H2S area.
- Execute progressive yet relevant rescue procedures during an emergency.
- Gain extensive knowledge of utilizing advanced tools for H2S Awareness and escape methodology.
- Implement appropriate risk assessment procedures for H2S potential hazards.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
Face-to-face training available as per request
01 Day training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (UAE Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive an "ADNOC Approved Level 2 H2S Awareness & Escape Refresher" course completion certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but is not limited to:
- Individuals working in an environment potentially exposed to hydrogen sulfide (H2S).
- Professionals intending to work on different sites within UAE.
- Professionals aiming to adopt advanced training techniques
- Attendants, supervisors, and contractors
- Introduction to H2S Gas and its impact
- H2S gas: A potential threat to the surrounding environment
- Advanced Risk Assessment Procedures
- Managing escape routes
- Safe working practices
- Proper utilization of PPE
- Compliance with up-to-date standards
- Documentation & Reporting