NEBOSH Incident Investigation
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH Incident Investigation Course Online.
The NEBOSH Incident Investigation course teaches you how to accurately evaluate an incident by verifying the accident's major cause. The NEBOSH Incident Investigation certification is recognized worldwide and provides a solid foundation for a career in occupational health and safety.
This certification allows participants to conduct an initial and detailed assessment in order to formulate a plan of action allowing them to contribute to any large-scale incident facts being gathered, empowers one to examine further into how, what, who, and why of each incident, along with data analysis, in order to alleviate property damage, injuries, and financial losses.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This training course will highlight all extensive areas in incident investigation, also will focus on minimizing workplace hazards and accidents so that individuals may work in a safe and healthy environment.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Acquire a systematic and comprehensive awareness of incident reporting techniques and relevant root cause analysis principles, including a broad comprehension of how its process can guide you to avoid serious catastrophic accidents.
- Effectively execute and meet today's rapid demands of the health and safety industry while also empowering and supporting those around.
- Conduct productive team investigations for large-scale incidents.
- Construct an efficacious safety culture in the organization.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
01 Days Training from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH Incident Investigation Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals working under the role of supervisors and managers.
- Champions of health and safety.
- Representatives of labor unions.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of health and safety.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- The moral, legal, and financial justifications for investigations, including the management system needs.
- Factors affecting individuals and organizations.
- Proper investigation of incidents.
- Appropriate approaches that focus entirely on the uncertainties that may arise.
- Innovative incident investigation strategies.