As per Velosi management’s discretion
- Velosi shall conduct the training in a highly professional manner and in accordance with the provided course outline.
- Confirmation: Minimum of three weeks before the course opening date.
- The Customer shall pay VELOSI for the service rendered as specified in the agreement. Payment shall be made to VELOSI’s bank account as stated on the invoice/website unless otherwise specified in the agreement.
- Prices quoted are exclusive of local sales taxes and/or withholding taxes.
- Payment shall be made by the Customer within thirty (30) days after receipt of the invoice from VELOSI.Late payment interest of one (1) percent per month shall be levied against any outstanding balance due and payable by the Customer to VELOSI, which shall be calculated from the 31st day until the date the outstanding payment is made. All costs and expenses including any attorney fees incurred by VELOSI in the collection of unpaid payment shall be borne by the customer.
- The Customer shall pay VELOSI for the Work, as specified in this agreement. Payment shall be made to Velosi’s bank account as stated on the invoice unless otherwise specified in the agreement.
Selection of Trainer and Location
Selection of the trainer shall be at the discretion of Velosi. Every effort shall be made to maintain continuity, but, if necessary, Velosi can change the trainer at any time prior to the commencement of the course.
The copyright, intellectual property, and design rights of the learning materials are the property of Velosi and its expert trainers. It cannot be copied, shared, or reproduced without the prior written consent of Velosi
Health and Safety
The clients must conform to and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures as laid down by Velosi or its partner organizations when the course is delivered on leased premises. Breaches of these policies and procedures may result in the client being suspended or excluded from the course and premises.
Velosi shall not be liable to the clients or be deemed to be in breach of any agreement it has concluded with them for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of Velosi’s obligations in respect of the services if the delay or failure was due to any cause such as war, warlike activities, fire, storm, explosion, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock‐out, civil disturbance, actual or threatened violence by any terrorist group, newly enacted law or regulation or any other cause not within the control of Velosi.
The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and Regulations of the United Arab Emirates.