IOSH Managing Safely
Velosi is conducting IOSH Managing Safely Training online.
IOSH Managing Safely is the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health's flagship course (IOSH). The focal point of this course will enlighten learners on vital safety subjects and core responsibilities, as well as lead managerial and supervisory staff through risk assessment and response.
Obtaining the IOSH Managing Safely credential allows managers in any company to effectively manage their employees while also protecting their health and fostering a safe workplace culture.
The main goal of this course will be to demonstrate and explain the importance of health and safety.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Portray a clear understanding of regulating health and safety measures.
- Keenly identify and analyze safety risks and hazards.
- Execute efficient safety performance on the field.
- Execute learning to managers and supervisors with an awareness of everyone's workplace safety and health responsibilities.
- Supervise and lead managers and supervisors on how to influence, regulate, and monitor risk in the workplace in order to improve workplace safety and health.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
03 Consecutive Days from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
An “IOSH Managing Safely Certificate” will be awarded upon successful completion of training.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Anyone or working role professionals willing to learn about safety and health.
- Managers and supervisors in any industry or organization throughout the world.
- Individuals interested to acquire health and safety knowledge. They won't become safety experts overnight, but they will become familiar with the practical steps they must take and learn the information and skills they need to address the safety and health issues they are responsible for.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for two or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
The IOSH Managing Safely mainly covers:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Definition of Risk, Relative Risk v/s Absolute Risk
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- Assessment of Managing Safely