NEBOSH International Diploma
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH International Diploma Training Online.
The NEBOSH Diploma teaches health and safety professionals the practical skills they need to succeed. This extensive qualification contributes to the development of professional competence by enhancing learners' capacity to support organizations in making rational and proportionate decisions to manage risk, achieve corporate objectives, and comply with regulatory and other requirements. The qualification is comprehensive but attainable, and it was created by health and safety professionals to match the demands of today's workplace. It's a bachelor's degree from a university that can lead to a master's degree. It's a credential to be proud of.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. We evaluate candidates' abilities to apply what they have learned to real-world situations and teach them how to make positive changes in the workplace.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Manage health and safety effectively.
- Identify and control risks related to hazardous chemicals, workplace issues, and equipment.
- Apply methodologies of stress management in the job.
- Evaluate Human considerations in reducing accident occurrences.
- Efficiently support and develop a company's health and safety culture.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH International Diploma Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals working as managers, advisors, and consultants.
- Health and safety professionals who wish to enhance their careers opportunities.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- International Health and Safety Management
- Controlling of hazardous agents in the workplace on a global scale
- International workplace and work equipment safety
- Theoretical and practical applications of health and safety theory and practice on a global scale