VCAT-II Intermediate Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category II
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting VCAT-II Intermediate Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category II Training online.
ISO 18436 Category II specifies the training, relevant experience, and examination requirements for personnel performing condition monitoring and machine diagnostics using vibration analysis (VA). A certificate or declaration of conformity to the requirements of ISO 18436-2:2014 in accordance with ISO 18436-1 recognizes and demonstrates that individuals can perform vibration measurements and analysis for machinery condition monitoring and diagnostics using a variety of vibration measurement equipment.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course is intended for people who have mastered the fundamentals but need to be able to collect good data (and decide how the data collector should be set up), analyze a variety of fault conditions, and understand balancing and alignment. At Velosi we provide extensive knowledge to properly test machines, accurately diagnose faults, perform additional diagnostic tests for verification, set vibration alarm limits, and correct specific types of faults. You will gain a practical understanding of how to figure out what analyzer settings mean in order to take the best measurements possible.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- A clear understanding of a well-designed program and a reliability-centered maintenance strategy to improve OEE.
- Identify and evaluate acoustic emission, infrared analysis (thermography), oil analysis, wear particle analysis, and motor testing via supplementary training.
- Demonstrate effective condition monitoring technologies.
- Analyze vibration spectra, time waveforms, envelope (demodulation), and phase measurements.
- Manually and Statistically Set Alarm Limits.
- Productively balance and align a machine, as well as how to fix a resonance condition.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “VCAT-II Intermediate Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category II Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals who want to be certified to international standards (ISO-18436) by an accredited certification body.
- Individuals who wish to advance their skills in the field of machine condition and vibration analysis.
- Individuals involved in reliability and vibration analysis.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of oil and gas and asset integrity management.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Overview of maintenance practices
- Condition monitoring technologies
- Vibration principles; review of fundamentals, waveform, spectrum (FFT), phase, and orbits
- Signal comprehension: modulation, beating, sum/difference
- Data acquisition
- Signal processing techniques
- Vibration spectrum analysis
- Time waveform analysis
- Overview of orbit analysis
- Bubble diagrams and ODS for phase analysis
- Demodulation (enveloping), shock pulse, spike energy
- Equipment testing and diagnostics, including impact testing (bump)
- Phase analysis and tests)
- Remedial action
- Maintaining an effective condition monitoring program
- Acceptance testing Examining ISO standards