Boiler-Static Equipment Design Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting a Boiler-Static Equipment Design Training online.
Boilers constituting water and steam are great heat carriers, contributing significant value to the Oil and Gas Industry by fulfilling its purpose efficiently. The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code is the most extensive boiler and pressure vessel code in the world.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. Boiler-Static Equipment Design training course will extensively underline the types of boilers, their specification, and process by thoroughly going through each course in order to build a strong understanding of the boiler equipment. You as experts can lead the way accordingly by applying to this well-structured training course.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Effectively recognize different types of boilers used in the industry.
- Identify effective principles of conducting a boiler operation.
- Clearly understand and evaluate the chemical processes taking place.
- Overview and discuss all the operations within condensers and reboiler.
- Demonstrate treatment processes and failure potentials.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
05 Days training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Boiler-Static Equipment Design Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Project engineers, Process engineers, Mechanical engineers, Plant and Maintenance engineers, Facilities engineers.
- Individuals who carry roles as engineering technologists, supervisors, and managers.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career as experts.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to boiler/static equipment
- Specification of boilers in the industry
- Purpose and processes involved
- Types of boilers and risk failure probability
- Design structure of boilers: STHE, PHE, ACHE
- Material and construction specification
- Extensive problem-solving methodology
- Benefits of using different forms of boilers and their system techniques
- Basic problems and solutions related to the boiler equipment