Structural Integrity Management | SIM For Fixed Offshore Structures
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Structural Integrity Management (SIM) for Fixed Offshore Structures Training Online.
Structural Integrity Management is one of the main branches of engineering that ensures reliability within a structure or structural component, defining the major purpose of operating under normal conditions. It is to be made sure that a structure or structural component is safe even if conditions exceed those specified in the original design.
Structural Integrity Management System (SIMS) is a constant process established to demonstrate structures and offshore structures’ fitness-for-purpose from installation to decommissioning. It is an embedded framework for planning, maintaining, and repairing inspections on a platform or collection of platforms.
Velosi’s Structural Integrity Management (SIM) training course will identify and lay out a comprehensive explanation to clearly understand the core of Structural Integrity Management (SIM) in accordance with ISO 19900, ISO 19902, ISO 19904, and API RP 2 SIM standards. SIMS training course will extensively highlight salient features which include major roles and duties of the important stakeholders, as well as the importance of efficient communication between them.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand and identify the importance and facilitation of the Structural Integrity Management System.
- Apply and demonstrate vital components of an effective SIM system.
- Clearly define SIMS with ISO 19900, ISO 19902, ISO 19904, and API RP 2 SIM standards.
- Recognize the safety, environmental, and commercial risks associated with the operation of structures to apply effective risk reduction techniques.
- Ensure the integrity of structures during all phases of their life cycle.
- Identify and implement four phases of the SIMS process which are data, evaluation, strategy, and program.
- Identify and assess roles and responsibilities of stakeholders and their communication pattern
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of SIMS scope, execution, and outcome reliability.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Structural Integrity Management (SIM) for Fixed Offshore Structures Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals seeking extensive knowledge of structural integrity management.
- Mechanical/Structural/Design Engineers and Managers.
- Inspection/Integrity Engineers and Managers.
- Individuals who want to enhance their career opportunities in asset management and SIM.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to SIMS.
- Overview of Offshore Structure Components, Codes, and Standards.
- Application of engineering economic in SIM.
- Design vs. Integrity Engineering
- Life Extension Research (In-place, Fatigue, Seismic and Pushover Analysis).
- Structural Components Identification.
- Risk Ranking and Criticality Assessment.
- Development & Optimization of Risk-Based Inspection plans.
- Execution and outcome analysis.