Exida Certified Functional Safety Professional/Expert (CFSP/CFSE)
- February 21, 2022 - February 25, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Certified Functional Safety Professional/Expert (CFSP/CFSE) Exam Preparation Training Online.
CFSP and CFSE also known as FSE 100 are top-ranking certifications that are conducted and administrated by Exida. These two certifications ensure extensive learning to enhance your future opportunities in functional safety.
Functional safety at paramount levels sets forth systematic techniques to prevent and control perilous failures which in return escalate productivity within a company.
Velosi comprehends a substantial team of professionals that will provide essential guidance towards efficient functional safety procedures and deliver a prime set of knowledge in personnel performance of SIS lifecycle activities and requirements according to IEC 61508, 61511, and 62061 standards.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and perform functional safety and SIS lifecycle.
- Lead, coordinate, review, various activities of the safety life cycle.
- Analyze and perform complex activities such as SIL selection and verification.
- Execute and support safety lifecycles according to CFSP and CFSE standards.
- Efficiently analyze IEC 61508, 61511, and 62061 standards.
- Develop competence in functional safety.
- Apply knowledge and skills as recognized experts in the application and design of functional safety systems.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting (Live) online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Saturdays from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals involved in CFSE and CFSP Process.
- Engineers in professional roles such as process safety, control, reliability, plant risk analysts, and loss prevention.
- Individuals involved in the field of engineering and operations management.
Equivalent experience of two years.
Non-technical Degree: 1 year of equivalent experience required.
Equivalent experience of 10 years or more.
Following experience is required for engineering degree holders:
Bachelor’s Degree: 7 years of equivalent experience
Master’s Degree: 6 years of equivalent experience.
Ph.D.: 4 years of equivalent experience.
Case study not required.
A case study is required that clearly demonstrates the applicant’s knowledge and expertise in safety.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Velosi follows a comprehensive approach to cover the content and strategies in detail to pass the certification examination. Our philosophy underlines executive exam preparation techniques and explains the fundamentals of each subject.
- Introduction to functional safety.
- Extensive approach to IEC 61508, 61511, and 62061 standards.
- Overview of process, machinery, and safety applications.
- Principles of risk management.
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Safety requirement specifications with safety instrumented systems (SIS) failure.
- Failure rate to SIL.
- SIF design detail and verification in the safety lifecycle.
- Strategic operations to execute efficient functional safety.
|February 21, 2022||February 25, 2022||Completed||Training|