Risk Based Inspection (RBI) for Onshore Structures Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Risk Based Inspection (RBI) for Onshore Structures Training Online.
The RBI Training for Onshore structures training course includes a detailed understanding of API 580/581 compliant RBI methods and hands-on exercises.
This course is suitable for new users and experienced users who have not attended an official training course or wish to have a re-education course. Knowledge of new or obsolete pressure and asset integrity management of process equipment and piping is recommended. Alternatively, experience in designing, manufacturing, operating, or maintaining printing systems and related regulations/standards is recommended.
This API 580/581 course will help you apply RBI onshore software for risk-based testing. After completing the course, you will be able to perform detailed risk calculations and create risk-optimized test plans according to API 580/581. The exercises are based on typical pressure vessels, heat exchangers, pipelines, and pressure relief devices.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Formulate API580 / 581 Methodology
- Analyze Probability Factors of Failure and Background Results of Failure Calculation
- Collect Data and Organize efficiently
- Systematically Calculate Risk and Result Interpretations
- Create Optimized Inspection Plans
- Process Plant RBI Case Study for Applying Acquired Knowledge
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive an “RBI Training for Onshore Structures Course Completion” Certificate.
This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but not limited to:
- Downstream and midstream onshore refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
- Suitable for integrity, material or corrosion engineers, non-destructive inspection engineers, and inspectors.
- Plant and maintenance engineers and planners.
- Associated engineering contractors and consultants.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction Risk Based Inspection (RBI) for Onshore Structures
- SIM Methodology
- Qualitative Risk Assessment for Fleet Structures
- Anode Retrofit Maintenance Program
- Assessment Process
- Mitigation and Risk Reduction
- Occurrence of Member Failures with Time
|December 11, 2021||January 8, 2022||Completed||Training|