RBI Training for Pipeline (Onshore and Offshore)
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting RBI for Pipeline (Onshore and Offshore) Training Online.
The Oil and Gas business is vital to the global economy's growth. Projects in offshore and marine engineering are both technically and financially complex. RBI involves the ability of project team members to inspect and maintain offshore platforms, as well as their competency during the project's operation phase, which is critical and necessary to the project's success. RBI for Pipeline (Onshore and Offshore) outlines the various tactics required to efficiently manage the integrity and reliability of pipelines across their entire life cycle, from design through decommissioning efficiently.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This training course aims to spread an adequate understanding of offshore and marine facility inspection and maintenance. This will enhance offshore or marine engineers or managers to competently grasp critical offshore, subsea, and marine industries' operation, inspection, and maintenance requirements and practices.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and evaluate the design, maintenance, operation, and demilitarize pipelines to high and compatible standards.
- Implement effective strategies of integration and reliability of pipeline management.
- Deeply recognize potential failures of Pipeline Integrity Management.
- Demonstrate the basic Assets Integrity Management Modules.
- Implement PIMS to enhance long-term availability and proficiency.
- Identify and implement efficient inspection techniques for pipeline and risk assessment.
- Effectively communicate through pipelines integrity management.
- Establish a strong understanding of RBI in pipeline offshore and onshore.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “RBI Training for Pipeline (Onshore and Offshore) Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals or professionals working under the role as, integrity engineers and leaders, pipelines maintenance, inspection/repair engineers, team leaders and managers, operation and production professionals, pipelines design engineers, construction engineers, commissioning Engineers, corrosion, and inspection engineers.
- Individuals who are willing to acquire knowledge in the RBI process.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of asset integrity management or as inspection experts.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to RBI with risk assessment tools.
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment.
- Overview of Asset Integrity Management.
- RACI chart and methodology.
- Pipeline and oil field structure.
- Controlling measures and tools.
- Codes and standards Requirement of API 1160, PA 55 parts 1 & 2 (ISO 55000).
- Overview of KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Distinctive pipeline management.