Process Control & Safeguarding
- January 16, 2022 - January 16, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 20 Reserved Seats: 16
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Process Control & Safeguarding Course.
Safeguarding plays an essential role in the process control industry, particularly when it concerns the installation of safety equipment and systems. Nevertheless, to design proper safeguarding mechanisms, you need to possess a comprehensive body of knowledge regarding safety requirements and solutions, safety standards, process control and fieldbuses, which is a relatively new concept in the industry.
This knowledge will be provided to you in the Velosi Process Control & Safeguarding training course, which is designed to provide information about the fundamentals of safety and main approaches to ensuring system safety for process control, Fieldbus solutions, intrinsic safety, functional safety, process control design solutions, SIS, safety alarms and relevant international standards.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- provide an overview of safety systems related to process control systems,
- discuss intrinsic and functional safety solutions,
- understand Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) and techniques,
- consider the appropriate Fieldbus choices that are available, and
- implement safe design and risk management, and consider safety approvals
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a five-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Process Control & Safeguarding Course Completion” certificate.
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at individuals whose jobs involve the design, installation, operation and maintaining safety systems for process control and those involved in safeguarding processes control systems. Typical participants include:
- automation, chemical, electrical and maintenance and process engineers,
- installation and maintenance technicians, supervisors and process operators, and
- project managers, system integrators and other professionals.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Overview of Process Control, Instrumentation and Fieldbus
Module 2: Dependability Concepts, Safe Design, Failures, and Standards
Module 3: Fieldbus Safety Solutions and Implementation Options
Module 4: Functional Safety, and SIS Aspects
Module 5: Testing, Intervention, and Analysis
|January 16, 2022||January 16, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 12, 2021||December 16, 2021||Completed||Training|