Planned Inspections and Audits
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Planned Inspections and Audits Course.
HSE inspections and audits are a critical part of a comprehensive health and safety management system of an organization. They are crucial for examining all facilities and processes which have the potential of resulting in ill health or injuries. The results of these inspections and audits provide valuable insight into helping the organization make informed decisions on mitigating potential hazards before accidents happen.
This Velosi Planned Inspections and Audit course focuses on planned inspections of pieces of machinery, equipment or systems which have a high potential to cause accidents. It looks at inspections not only from the perspective of safety auditors but also of those who may be audited. This allows both parties to be prepared for the aspects of a safety inspection.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- plan and carry out effective safety inspections and audits,
- develop inspection and audit checklists tailored to the needs of their organization,
- identify and report potential hazards detected during inspections/ audits, and
- recommend corrective actions and follow up on their status.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Planned Inspections and Audits Course Completion” certificate.
This course is targeted at all personnel involved in the process of a safety inspection or audit, which might include:
- HSE professionals, industrial HSE inspectors, HSE trainers, and
- technicians, engineers, supervisors, managers, maintenance personnel.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
HSE Audits & Inspections – key terms explained
Legal requirements & Safety Management System
Preparation for audits and inspections
Factors contributing to success of internal HSE inspections & audits
Inspection & audits protocols and techniques
Conducting effective site inspections
Reporting, following up & closing out
Making recommendations and developing control measures