Oil and Gas Essentials Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Oil and Gas Essentials Training online.
As the world's primary fuel sources, oil, and natural gas are major industries in the energy industry that have a significant impact on the global economy, the production and distribution processes and systems are very complicated, capital-intensive, and require cutting-edge technology. The oil and gas sector worldwide, going under significant transformations as a result of international pricing rivalry, changing industry dynamics, aging asset infrastructure, and the need to decommission equipment in a safe and ecologically responsible manner.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. With the industry in despair of a fresh workforce to propel it forward, this exciting, straightforward, practical, and engaging course will enrich the participants with the fundamental knowledge necessary to succeed in the oil and gas career. Exercises, as well as regional and worldwide case studies, will be incorporated as part of the training course's content.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine and evaluate the structure and lifecycle of the oil and gas sector, as well as how it operates from upstream to downstream.
- Effectively recognize essential processes involved in the formation, discovery, recovery/extraction, processing, transportation, and sale of oil.
- Identify and explicate terminologies and functions, such as installations, production facilities, onshore/offshore operations, and support needs.
- Explain essential operational methodologies.
- Scrutinize why the sector is considered a high-risk, safety-critical industry.
- Principles of oil and gas safety and operations.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Oil and Gas Essentials Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals seeking knowledge and basic understanding in oil and gas, the industry, and its operations.
- Individuals new to the oil and gas industry, contractors working with clients in the industry.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of oil and gas, and its essentials.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- An overview of the oil and gas industry
- The industry's history
- Onshore operations' scope
- Offshore operations' scope
- Energy requirements and data for the global market
- Oil and gas attributes
- Origin and accumulation of oil and gas essentials
- Equipment and downstream production
- Industrial methods
- Equipment requirements and applications for onshore and offshore operational processes
- Onshore \offshore risks
- Upstream activities and risks analysis
- Health and security
- Quality control essentials
- Sustainable environment
- Risk management
- Procuring drilling licenses
- Oil and gas drilling techniques
- Drilling structural units, rigs, and bottom supported units
- Bottom-supported units
- Drilling functionality
- Overview of circulating, rotating, power, hoisting system
- Formation and evaluation of drilling units
- Midstream, downstream, and decommissioning
- Types of drilling and its importance
- Mode and inspection rate of drilling accordingly
- Process and storage operations